Who are we
What we do
Why we choose to do it
We had a vision. A vision to create a better tomorrow for the disabled people and the families that are supporting them. We want to spread inclusiveness in our society by solving an everyday-problem that handicapped people face; mobility. We want to help as many of these handicapped individuals improve their mobility. This enables them to reduce dependency on their caregiver and allows them to be independent and create pathways to opportunities for them.
– Wheelchair lift system installed at the back of bus to bring up the wheelchair onto the bus.
– Wheelchair locking system which anchors the wheelchair to the floor of bus during transit.
– We pick our passengers up at the place which is most convenient for them and it is within our capabilities. For example, we can’t pick passenger up if they require us to enter basement carpark which height limit does not allow our buses to go in.
– Drivers are equipped with medical knowledge to assist our passengers if the need arises.
– Drivers are screened before hiring to ensure that they have the correct traits to be in this line of work. Drivers must have the passion towards serving people with special needs and empathise with our customers so that we can deliver excellent customer service.
– Convenient and safe
– Satisfied customers
– Customers feel more comfortable and at ease when they use our service
Our Mission is to provide services that enhance the mobility of the physically challenged, to empower them with greater independence, and to provide pathways to opportunities for them.
Our vision is to create a better tomorrow for the physically challenged and their families
• Serve with Empathy
• Commitment to service excellence